- Invoice payment is due on the day of service unless previously organised. Late payment fees apply.
All payment claims are made under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999 NSW
A copy of the “Security of Payment Guide” can be found at:
Payment methods accepted:
- Credit cards, Phone payments – surcharges will be applied to invoice total as per Competition and Consumer Amendment (Payment Surcharges) Act 2016.
- Please see invoice for direct deposit details:
- Cheques are NOT accepted
- Voltex branded parts come with a 25 or 7 year parts and labour warranty
- Check user manuals for other manufacturer’s warranty
Workmanship – New installations
- A 10 year workmanship warranty for major defects and a 2 year minor defect warranty.
Workmanship – Alterations/repairs
- Repairs come with a 6 year major defect and 2 year minor defect warranty unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty does not cover damage to other equipment used in conjunction with items and/or services purchased from Gregory A Rowell.
- Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- Warranty is void if any warranty labels have been tampered with, or if other service personnel have made an addition to, or alteration of, the installation or hardware.
- Warranty excludes deliberate damage or misuse by the client, or caused by the elements such as rain, wind or fire etc, or vermin damage.
- If testing confirms that the fault is not related to a service or hardware provided by Gregory A Rowell, and the current hourly rate and service fee will apply. After hours calls will incur fees at 150% of that stated above.
- Warranty applies to Gregory A Rowell customers only, and is not transferable.
- LED downlights and LED dimmers can flicker in some homes due to Ausgrid ripple injection. While all effort is made to reduce the likelihood of this occurring, there is no guarantee that flickering will not occur in your home. A solution may be available, but this in NOT covered by warranty and extra charges may apply. Gregory Rowell will not be held responsible. Please see: Flicker report for more information