Greg specialises in small jobs, but can accommodate larger projects that run over multiple days.
Works that are complex, or works requiring thinking outside of the box, are Greg’s speciality. Skills built up over a lifetime in the building industry are used to the clients advantage to solve complex problems.
Customisation of existing platforms are often employed in order to solve difficult tasks that others are unable to resolve.
Works include, but are not limited to:
Repair or installation of:
- electrical cabling,
- power points,
- light fittings and switches,
- oven/stove circuits,
- outside lighting and power,
- domestic, commercial, industrial.
Testing and inspection of:
- faults and fault finding,
- faults that other people can’t resolve,
- general electrical maintenance,
- safety switches (RCD, RCBO)
Appliance repair or testing:
- Appliance testing and tagging
- Appliance repair (for some appliances only)
- Inspection and reporting of problems, or situations involving other trades people.